Free access to the best articles from the best Journals this year. Selected by the ESCRS Publications Committee.
LANDMARK JOURNAL ARTICLES
The ESCRS Publications Committee has decided to begin highlighting ‘landmark’ journal articles from 2016 onward. Each article is accompanied by a short introduction on why they should be considered important papers.
Several leading ophthalmic journals have agreed to participate in the project, and are providing free access to their highlighted articles. Simply click on the articles below for access.
- Source: JCRS Myopic laser in situ keratomileusis retreatment: Incidence and associations
- Source: Dovepress, Clinical Ophthalmology Vector analysis investigation of toric intraocular lens with no deviation from the intended axis
- Source: JCRS Cataract surgery and nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drugs
- Source: Current Opinion in Ophthalmology Immediately sequential bilateral cataract surgery: advantages and disadvantages
- Source: JCRS Searching for significance