Free access to the best articles from the best Journals this year. Selected by the ESCRS Publications Committee.
LANDMARK JOURNAL ARTICLES
The ESCRS Publications Committee has decided to begin highlighting ‘landmark’ journal articles from 2016 onward. Each article is accompanied by a short introduction on why they should be considered important papers.
Several leading ophthalmic journals have agreed to participate in the project, and are providing free access to their highlighted articles. Simply click on the articles below for access.
- Source: JCRS Rethinking astigmatism analysis for intraocular lens-based surgery (Also contains link to download Astigmatism Double Angle Plot Tool)
- Source: JCRS Triamcinolone acetate reduces CME after cataract surgery in diabetic patients but bevacizumab has no additive effect-PREMED Study
- Source: Wiley Similar five-year results with SMILE and FS-LASIK
- Source: JCRS Artificial iris implantation in various iris defects and lens conditions
- Source: JCRS Functional magnetic resonance imaging to assess neuroadaptation to multifocal intraocular lenses